what you need to know
If rain interrupts your match between Thursday, November 19 and Wednesday, November 25, you have until Wednesday, December 16 to get this match completed.
Please complete these matches as soon as possible. See Make-up Matches, page 29 (4). Be as flexible as you can to get the matches played.
Due to the high temperatures we have been experiencing, please remember to hydrate as much as possible.
The Executive Officers and Board wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.
To correct errors click here to send email to the Webteam
Welcome to the 2015-2016 LCWTL Season.
Click here to access the Score Entry and Verification instructions.
Adding, Deleting, and Transferring Players
Captains send Form 8 to your Division S/T to add, delete or transfer players.
Contact the website team when you want to correct score entry or email errors, or any issues with the website in general:
- Click here to send an email to Audrey, Beth and Elery.
- Copy your division officers/opposing captains
- In the Subject line put LCWTL < your division> , <team names>
- In the body of the email state the issue/problem you are having, with corrections. Include Match ID#.
- At the bottom sign your name, position in the league, and team
- Remember to "Reply All" if responding to questions, and include the copy of the original email.
Click here to download a score sheet. When you open this score sheet in Microsoft Word, choose File> Save As and save it to your computer. You will not be able to edit this file until you save it.
Note: you can also access an online Score sheet by clicking on Team Schedules New, under the Schedules Menu tab. See more details below under New Features.